- Lawyer at the Court of Nouakchott since 1981.
- Teacher at Nouakchott University (Faculty of Law and Economics) in charge of Commercial Law and Labor Law courses.
- Gives at the Master level Maritime Law, Oil Law, and Mining Law courses.
-In charge of the research center on the Law and Economy of the sea (FSJE).
- Honorary Membership in the Association of fellows and Legal Scholars of the International center for Legal Studies: Granted in Recognition of and appreciation for Contributions to the Scholarly Activities and Publications of the Center for International Legal Studies (Salzburg- Austria).
- Chairperson of the Mauritanian Association of Maritime Law.
- Secretary General of Mauritanian Jurists Association.
- Former Member of the London Court of International Arbitration Users’ Council.
- Member of “ Comité Français de l’Arbitrage”.
- Former Representative of Mederdra.
- Former Mayor of Mederdra.
PARTICIPATION IN SEMINAR AND TRAINING COURSES:
- A three weeks training course in Former Yugoslavia from January 21 to February 8,1980 relative to the Law and International Relations in War time.
- A Seminar organized in Tunis (Tunisia in December 1986: Topic: International Marine Cooperation -Seminars and annual Retraining Courses since 1988 and alternatively in Paris or London on the Maritime Law, International Law International Contract Negotiations, Arbitration and the Alternative Method of Disputes settlement.
- Turin August 29, 2000 – UIA Congress: A Presentation on: “ERIKA” and “LEVOLI-SUN” vessels: Sea: Classifications Companies Liability, hazards or coincidences?
- Yamoussoukro Seminar (Côte d’Ivoire) on Poverty reduction plans and Strategies, May 2000: Organized by the WORLD BANK-IMF-DAB.
- Participation in several Seminars on Decentralization in Mauritania.
-The London Workshop on the Demise Clause in the bill of loading and Charter Party (1997.
- Seminar on 2000 Intercoms Practice Deepening, Paris 2001.
- Seminar on Shipbuilding contract, oceanographic Law Centre, Nantes 1998.
- Retraining Seminar held at the Law international Business Institute, CCI-Paris, and September 2005 on:”International Contracts Negotiation, Writing and Management and Disputes Resolution”.
WORKSHOPS ACTIVITIES LIVELINESS:
- Workshop liveliness at the NSA in the framework of judiciary reform (judges training) Insurance Law- Banking Law- Labor Law 1995-1997.
- Several National and Regional workshops liveliness in Mauritania on Local Collectivities and Decentralization: 1998-2011.
- Organization and Liveliness of Seminars and Conferences at the Sea Economy and Maritime Law on: International Maritime Trade Practices (1997).
- SAIGA File of Sea International Law Court: Will the Impacts on the lodge acquisition put in question the kindness lodge system? (2006).
-“The International Commercial Arbitration Advanced Practice” January 1998.
-The Maritime Borders fixing Methods, a few thoughts on the Choice granted by the United Nations Convention on the Sea Law (1999).
MARITIME BORDERS TYPOLOGIES:
-The Maritime Borders Instrumental Typologies between States: The lines-Borders or Zones-Borders.
(of strict or simplified equidistance at the protection Zone) (2001).
- The Maritime Borders Instrumental Typologies between States: Unidirectional and Multidirectional borders (2002).
- Maritime borders relational Typologies between States: Synchronous or successive borders to Envelops- borders or dyads-borders (2002).
-Juridical data for Maritime borders redefinition between Mauritania and Morocco established by a non-ratified agreement dated April 1976. (2003).
- The freedom dredge for fishing in High Tide Sea: the new orientations of sea international law and States practice. (2003).
- For a critical reading of isolated States observations upon title 5of the United Nations Convention on the Sea Law called Montego Bay Convention (2003).
- Plea for the introduction of Rio Convention provisions in the Mauritanian internal juridical system (2004).
- Provisions implementation problems of article 26 of Chicago Convention relative to International Aviation (2004).
- For thought on the different approaches of Maritime borders delimitation between States in the international jurisprudence harmonization strategy framework (2004).
- What remains in the juridical provisions of 1967 Space Charter? (2005).
- Satellites launchers development and the new aero-orbital law approach (2006).
- Telecommunications regulation in Mauritania (2007).
- Marks registration in OAP member Countries (2007).
- Legal opportunities for non vessel operators carriers in Mauritanian harbors (conference for foreign companies of logistics operating in Mauritania (2008).
- The labor relationship frame through the new provisions of the Mauritanian labor code (conference for the people in charge of human resources within the mining companies operating in Mauritania).
- The juridical status of off shore drilling infrastructures.
- The juridical and tax framework of oil and mining exploitation in Mauritania (2011).
- Popularization sessions for in favor of investors of the new provisions of Law n° 52/2012 dated July 31, 2012 relating to Mauritanian Investments Code (December 2012).